We offer a variety of lunchtime and after school clubs. Thank you to all members of staff who contribute to this.
- To promote lifelong learning.
- To develop new skills engaging children in fun, creative, quality learning activities.
- To improve self-esteem, motivation and confidence.
- To involve the community and partner organisations.
- To raise standards and recognise achievement.
- Develop perseverance and responsibility.
We expect children to attend all of the sessions, unless there is a genuine reason for not being present. We encourage parents to help children develop perseverance and responsibility by seeing through the commitment they have made when joining a club. If your child cannot make a club we expect you to inform staff promptly to ensure that they know that your child is safe.
Children joining sports clubs will have preference when representative teams are chosen.